Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It is here!!!

Do you know what is in this box?

I doubt you will guess what it is in the next million years.

Inside this box there is a icon of the world of HAM RADIO.

One of the best radios ever produced.

Inside the box is an original unit of a KENWOOD TS-830S.

And...

IT IS A BRAND NEW ONE!

But...The year is 2014! How can this be true?? The TS-830S was made in the 80's!!

It is true. Inside that box there is another box!

This is a true Kenwood TS-830S box and inside it ...


Yes! A Brand New Radio!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful find. I hope this really works well for you
    Kevin
    KD0ILM/XV2KM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I'm having a real good time playing with this radio!
      Cheers,
      Marcio PY2592SWL

      Delete
  2. Hi Marcio,

    Congratulations on your new TS-830! That's a great story and wonderful that the classic radio went to someone who really appreciates it. I've had a TS-830 that has been my main rig for almost 30 years now, I still remember how excited I was when I opened the box. I wouldn't be without my old radio - it's taken me all over the world. I can imagine how much fun you're having right now.

    73! Steve - KB6VSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve,

      I checked your QRZ.com page. That's really nice! Congratulations! I imagine the fun you had when you opened the box! Bought a TS-830S new! Really cool! It is a great rig!

      thanks and take care, 73's

      Marcio

      Delete